Read in net, a place to learn with FUN, we are your companion for studies & exam preparations.
What do you get here, lots of lessons in Mathematics for building quantitative ability, Learn English Language Vocabulary by flash cards, multiple choice quiz, prefix, suffix etc.
Check out some great tricks, tips and resources for your Exam Preparation.
here to give you
- 400 + carefully selected words.
- 30 + tricks to solve the quantitative questions
- 200 + Questions in Multiple choice questions format to practice the tricks
- 20 + divisibility, addition, subtraction, multiplication and squaring tricks
- Content is selected and effort is to keep the content of high quality
- and more just check on the nav bars
Free ! Free ! Free !
- Get regular updates of new posting in your inbox: just go for free sign-up
- Forum to discuss your problems and get replies from community
- Become Readin.net affiliate and earn points
- Inform your friends by liking our facebook page or following us on Twitter.
- Write for us and make money
Anything else let us know and we will add in Readin.net… We look forward for your comments.
The place value of the numbers is basics of Maths and is an important concept. In the Indian system we follow the Lakhs and Crore System. Where as United states and in some other western countries they follow the Millions, Hundred Thousand convention.
Feel free to download these 2 file
- Wordfile- Explain the concept of the place value and the ways to represent the number- You can also click on the photo and it will popup in larger size – Like the link and download Teaching-Place-Value
- The Worksheet for practice- The excel sheet has 4 worksheets- lesson, excercise- 1 , 2 & 3. All the values in the exercise will refresh and can be printed as new worksheet for unlimited no. of time. Same can be download here Free Worksheet to Practice Maths Place Value
If you like, please comment.
Maths Word Problem made Easy
Word problems in Maths are descriptive type problems presenting a small case and outcome is expected out of kids as a solutions. Many times, while children know the operations like Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division, but they fail to understand its applications.
Here are some Key words that make the life of children easier, by noticing the key words they can guess the application of operations
It goes like this, or if you like beautiful color printable version please download from here, Maths Word Problem Made Easy (Like and click to download)
- How many in all
- What is the total
- How many altogether
- Combined in
- Add or sum it
- How many more or now has more
- Both together
» » Continue to read » » »
Multiplication tables are the most important topics in Mathematics, most of parents spend lots of effort and time preparing and helping the child memorize the multiplication tables
Here you can download the worksheet that will help child to memorise the multiplication table
- Ex-sheet (Table learning)- Has multiplication table for numbers 11 to 19
- Ex-sheet-2 – Has the exercise in form of fill in the blanks
- Ex- Sheet 3 – has unlimited exercise table- Just print and every time you will open sheet it will be new numbers so keep on exercise sheet or just press F9 and voila you have new numbers to print and practice
Click on the link below
Worksheets-Multiplication Table (click, like and Save As)
And if you love it, feel free to share in facebook, linkedin, or Google and comment here with a thank you…
You can easily form the plurals of the nouns by using these rules, it will help you to avoid mistakes while spelling and and writing common words in English
For all those words that do no fall into the given below category, just go ahead and include a “s” in the end of the word to form plural of the word. for e.g. boy => boys, girl = > girls. Can you think of some other examples try these one desk, book, pen, shop, train, name, friend etc.
There are some special rules for forming plurals » » Continue to read » » »