Read in net, a place to learn with FUN, we are your companion for studies & exam preparations.
What do you get here, lots of lessons in Mathematics for building quantitative ability, Learn English Language Vocabulary by flash cards, multiple choice quiz, prefix, suffix etc.
Check out some great tricks, tips and resources for your Exam Preparation.
here to give you
- 400 + carefully selected words.
- 30 + tricks to solve the quantitative questions
- 200 + Questions in Multiple choice questions format to practice the tricks
- 20 + divisibility, addition, subtraction, multiplication and squaring tricks
- Content is selected and effort is to keep the content of high quality
- and more just check on the nav bars
Free ! Free ! Free !
- Get regular updates of new posting in your inbox: just go for free sign-up
- Forum to discuss your problems and get replies from community
- Become Readin.net affiliate and earn points
- Inform your friends by liking our facebook page or following us on Twitter.
- Write for us and make money
Anything else let us know and we will add in Readin.net… We look forward for your comments.
Here is the list of 200 important English words and their antonyms or opposites. Quite use for competitive exams or otherwise. The PDF version can be downloaded from here for printing purpose. Click Here — 200 Important Antonyms. » » Continue to read » » »
Unit Conversion in length for metric and imperial systems
Conversion of length from one unit to another is required and an important concept to learn. While metric systems are more prevalent today, Imperial systems are also used particularly when the systems are old. It is good to learn both the concepts and how to convert the units in the same system or across the system.
Please feel free to download this excel file that can help you to learn concept and practice some problems on this concept
The excel sheet has 4 worksheets (Download the sheet here – Activity-Exercise-Unit-Conversions-)
- The concept– Some important pointers to learn on conversion length unit in metric and imperial system. The same is also include as a JPEG over here.
- The exercise sheet 1- Helps you practice the problems based on conversion of units for e.g. convert meter to cm, or Kilo Meter to Meters etc.
- The exercise sheet 2- Helps you to practice the problems based on conversion of units for e.h. yard to feet, or feet to inches etc
- The exercise sheet 3- Help you to practice the problems for conversion from metric to imperial and vice versa
Feel free to download, if it is useful share it to your friends. Please do not forget to comment if you like it
The place value of the numbers is basics of Maths and is an important concept. In the Indian system we follow the Lakhs and Crore System. Where as United states and in some other western countries they follow the Millions, Hundred Thousand convention.
Feel free to download these 2 file
- Wordfile- Explain the concept of the place value and the ways to represent the number- You can also click on the photo and it will popup in larger size – Like the link and download Teaching-Place-Value
- The Worksheet for practice- The excel sheet has 4 worksheets- lesson, excercise- 1 , 2 & 3. All the values in the exercise will refresh and can be printed as new worksheet for unlimited no. of time. Same can be download here Free Worksheet to Practice Maths Place Value
If you like, please comment.
Maths Word Problem made Easy
Word problems in Maths are descriptive type problems presenting a small case and outcome is expected out of kids as a solutions. Many times, while children know the operations like Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division, but they fail to understand its applications.
Here are some Key words that make the life of children easier, by noticing the key words they can guess the application of operations
It goes like this, or if you like beautiful color printable version please download from here, Maths Word Problem Made Easy (Like and click to download)
- How many in all
- What is the total
- How many altogether
- Combined in
- Add or sum it
- How many more or now has more
- Both together
» » Continue to read » » »