Read in net, a place to learn with FUN, we are your companion for studies & exam preparations.
What do you get here, lots of lessons in Mathematics for building quantitative ability, Learn English Language Vocabulary by flash cards, multiple choice quiz, prefix, suffix etc.
Check out some great tricks, tips and resources for your Exam Preparation.
here to give you
- 400 + carefully selected words.
- 30 + tricks to solve the quantitative questions
- 200 + Questions in Multiple choice questions format to practice the tricks
- 20 + divisibility, addition, subtraction, multiplication and squaring tricks
- Content is selected and effort is to keep the content of high quality
- and more just check on the nav bars
Free ! Free ! Free !
- Get regular updates of new posting in your inbox: just go for free sign-up
- Forum to discuss your problems and get replies from community
- Become Readin.net affiliate and earn points
- Inform your friends by liking our facebook page or following us on Twitter.
- Write for us and make money
Anything else let us know and we will add in Readin.net… We look forward for your comments.
Number System- click on to expand the image
We have all read about Sets of Numbers including Natural Numbers, Whole Numbers, Rational, Irrational numbers and so forth. Here is the visual representation of the universe of sets of numbers.
The following is the general representation of the Numbers in the Number systems
- The Natural Numbers: N ( Includes numbers starting from 1, 2 , 3, 4… does not include 0 )
- The Whole Numbers: No (o is subscript) (Includes number 0 + natural numbers)
- Integers: Z ( Include all positive, negative numbers and 0)
- Positive Integers: Z+
- Negative Integers: Z-
- Rational Numbers: Q (Has nominator and denominator)
- Real Numbers: R ( Includes irrational numbers like √2 , Π etc.)
- Complex Numbers: C ( These are of form a + bi, a and b can be any integers)
The Apostrophes are often used incorrectly in English (Both UK English and US English ). Here are some common rules how to use Apostrophes. The major use of Apostrophes is to show omission of letters in words and other is to show the possession. It is in the latter case where most make the mistakes.
1. Use an Apostrophe to Show the Omission of Letters in a word formation
For e.g. I am going to market = I’m going to market other words where it is frequently as
he is (he’s)
She is (she’s)
we are (we’re)
will not (won’t)
who is (who’s)
is not (isn’t)
are nor (aren’t)
can not (can’t)
BE CAREFUL with IT IS (it’s) it is different than possessive now ITS (its)
for e.g.. » » Continue to read » » »
Some of selected Sanskrit Shloks for adults and kids. These are a mix from Sanskrit texts like mantras from Upnishads, morning time prayers, the one you should recite for excelling in studies, during taking bath, while praying for power, wealth and knowledge.
You can download PDF format of slides used for teaching Sanskrit shloks in summer camp over here.
There are 2 version 1st one has limited no. of slides that we used in summer camp and other version called extended version of the shloks that have 25 shloks including the ones that we have taught at the summer camp classes. You will need the PDF reader to read the PDF files. (to download the pdf reader click here)
You can download the file using the right click and save as in case of windows OS
» » Continue to read » » »
Friends today I would like to highlight about Pratham Books, A great initiative from Pratham (one of the largest Non-Profit organisation in India). I am sure you must be asking this question suddenly why this Pratham Books, it seems to be a promotion stunt.
No it is not… Pratham Books is Not-for-Profit Organisation with a mission “A book in Every Child’s hand”
This article neither for asking donations in money or books. But instead you a get a deal – A very Good one- Imagine buying a Story book for a less for Rs. 10 or 15. Or a story card in Rs. 2.
A meagre amount can make the world of that Kid like Alice in wonderland. Once they get into the habit of sinking into the rabbit hole of reading, it can open several doors with this habit of reading. Like Alice drank that potion to become small and big they can too have a flight of imagination.
One more reason to write about them is that I believer in this philosophy. You can watch the You tube video of Rohini Nilekani’s presentation on the link given below for some good data points.
Why do I believe and reasons for the same?
We also started readin.net with a mission a provide exam preparation material at affordable cost. This can be easily done using collaborative effort and internet. Again you be thinking why? Why- Exam Preparation, Why only on internet.
Knowledge and internet as both are great levellers.
Think once again,we appear in competitive exams, NIT, IIT, MBA etc thinking it will open the door for best job. With best job, we can afford luxuries once reserved for upper class.
Both Knowledge and Internet bridge the gaps of generations and uplift the man to a status in the society where he or she can contribute meaningfully. I started Readin.net with this faith that those who would not money would be able to get the exam preparation material at the affordable price. Once through the exams they can better their life and give a helping hand to others who are not so fortunate. Internet helps enable this initiative in scale and at price points unimaginable in the past. » » Continue to read » » »