In these article some important Tips for solving Logical Reasoning questions are provided, remembering these points will help you use your time and brain effectively in solving logical reasoning questions.
- Be attentive of details in Questions: Read carefully all the details, don’t jump to conclusion at this point. All vital clues are provided, other question will be void that is a remote chance try to understand this reasoning for the practice items, this will help in the actual assessment.
- DONOT assume, USE ONLY Info provided in the question. This important as we need to unlearn the info we generally have and use on the info provided
- MAKE SURE you have read all the choices carefully before proceeding to answer.
- NOTICE The special cues, like “all,” “some,” or “none” when you read the factual information given in the question. Other qualifying words such as “other than,” “only” or “unless” are important, too. These cues can play a critical part in specifying the facts to be used in your reasoning.
- Pay attention to prefixes also, such as non-, un-, or dis-. These negative prefixes can change the meaning of the sentence in a paragrapgh
- Pay more attention to the word like “ONLY” and to the phrase “IF AND ONLY IF.” Saying “The Box will open IF AND ONLY IF both keys are used” sets up a highly specific condition that must be met. There is exactly one way to open the door-you must use both keys. By contrast, if the sentence says, “The Box will open if the key is used,” there may be several ways to open the door besides by using the key.
- In questions that ask you to select a valid conclusion, always choose the one conclusion that must definitely follow from the information you are given. In questions that ask you to find the invalid alternative, choose the one conclusion that does not definitely follow from the information.
- It is good idea to use the paper to draw the matrix, venn diagram or schema to solve the logical reasoning questions.
- Try to solve the easier questions first that can be conculded easily with the first hand information form the passage or the question. You can come back to diffcult question again, this help save time and score more marks. Under normal circumstances we suggest to skip the choice all or none options as it normally entains checking all the options.
If you liked my contribution, please donate a little that will be generated will all be donated for noble cause.[ad#Post-Bottom]