Read in net, a place to learn with FUN, we are your companion for studies & exam preparations.
What do you get here, lots of lessons in Mathematics for building quantitative ability, Learn English Language Vocabulary by flash cards, multiple choice quiz, prefix, suffix etc.
Check out some great tricks, tips and resources for your Exam Preparation.
here to give you
- 400 + carefully selected words.
- 30 + tricks to solve the quantitative questions
- 200 + Questions in Multiple choice questions format to practice the tricks
- 20 + divisibility, addition, subtraction, multiplication and squaring tricks
- Content is selected and effort is to keep the content of high quality
- and more just check on the nav bars
Free ! Free ! Free !
- Get regular updates of new posting in your inbox: just go for free sign-up
- Forum to discuss your problems and get replies from community
- Become Readin.net affiliate and earn points
- Inform your friends by liking our facebook page or following us on Twitter.
- Write for us and make money
Anything else let us know and we will add in Readin.net… We look forward for your comments.
In the MBA enterance examination the problem solving section often ask the problems based on discount, profit and loss. The best way to solve these problems and approach to the solutions is as follows:
The problem: A shopkeeper makes 20 % gross profit even when he is selling the a carpet on 20 % discount. What was his gross margin when he was selling item without any discount? » » Continue to read » » »
The list of vocabulary words with latin roots, the given below table gives the list of words with latin prefix or suffix and their ussgae. This table is 3rd in the series of the post earlier in this website » » Continue to read » » »
Next set of word with latin roots, learning english vocabulary can be very easy if one understand the roots of the words. Here are some common latin word roots with the word example and the meaning of the word. If meaning of word root is understood understanding the ussage of the word in the sentence is also quite easy. Lets go to the table
You can also learn word with latin roots from A to C over here : common-latin-word-roots
» » Continue to read » » »